Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The position will be responsible for developing opportunities for the sales team by following up on inbound leads and throughtargeted outbound calling to potential clients. We are looking for excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a positive, professional attitude. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced work environment. If you are ready to join a company that believes in investing in their people, works hard, and has fun, then we are the place for you!
• Follow up on leads generated by marketing
• Serve as the initial point of contact with inbound prospects
• Develop leads through outbound calling into targeted companies and territories
• Reach or exceed performance metrics on dials, appointments set, conversion to qualified opportunity, and sales
• Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
What skills would make you stand out?
• Self-motivated, high energy, dynamic inside sales and online presence
• Competitive personality with a track record of over-achieving
• Strong Phone presence and ability to make dozens of calls per day
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Relationship-builder with a desire to work hard with a positive attitude.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity, no’s, and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities.
• Being receptive to feedback, willingness to learn, and embrace continuous improvement
• Ability to be a resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
1-2 years of experience
Strong phone skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- High Energy, positive, self-driven, smart, and ambitious.
- Resourcefulness with solving problems
- An ability to respond with a sense of urgency in a sales driven culture
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
- Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws No applicant for employment with Aptean shall be subjected to discrimination because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability, age, covered military veteran status, reprisal for engaging in anti-discrimination activities, protected genetic information, sexual orientation or parental status.