Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
1. GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Associate Accountant role will be part of the Centre of Excellence (CoE) Finance Team based in our Krakow Office and will report directly to the Team Lead, General Ledger.
Associate Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that global expenses are properly recorded and balance sheet reconciliations are performed and reviewed.
- Be responsible for assigned areas
- Understand SLA requirements; ensure SLA’s are met. If issues arise, escalate timely so issues can be addressed
- Understand how their assigned areas are part of the overall process
- Escalate issues through designated process
- Ensure expenses are accurately recorded
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations. Ensure any reconciling items are addressed timely
- Perform intercompany reconciliation
- Ensure monthly close deadlines are met
2. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Work ExperienceTypically requires no previous professional experience. Typical range of experience is 0-2 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in English required, additional European languages are preferred (beneficial languages include, but not limited to, French, Spanish, German, Swedish)
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to operate on own initiative
- Proficiency in Excel and Word Processing required
- The candidate will need to be self-motivated
- Attention to detail is highly important and a structured methodical approach is necessary
- Successful candidates must have the maturity and ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of work and effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
Education Bachelor’s in Accounting or related
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!