Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is searching for a recruiter in the Toronto, Canada who can partner with the business to recruit and hire top talent for the organization. Candidates should have solid experience recruiting in a variety of Canadian provinces with wide-ranging recruiting experience and a proven track record of success. They will work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors. Candidates must be able to exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networking with key contacts outside of ones own area of expertise.
Develops applicant flow for positions across various business units through:
Networking with industry contacts
Calling into the competition to source candidates
Building database of industry contacts
Attending industry-related tradeshows
Participating in job fairs and college fairs
Interacting with search firms and employment agencies as needed.
Responsible for all aspects of hiring. Typically recruits for all positions including manager and director level positions.
Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection of top talent.
Recruiter will own the entire candidate relationship and is an integral part of the hiring process.
Actively looks for innovative ways to reduce days-to-hire.
Creates, follows and improves recruitment processes.
Use Boolean searches, sourcing tools, and other emerging technology to identify and engage potential candidates.
Prepares recruiting reports by collating, analysing data and projects trends.
Prepares Offer letters and guides candidates until on-boarding
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience in recruiting
- Have the ability to build relationships and work in a team environment.
- Comfortable with prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fluid, high volume environment.
- Must be able to target successful candidates quickly, Influence, negotiate and drive deals to closure.
- Ability to work effectively with portfolio recruiting managers as well as vendors.
- Be creative, demonstrate independent judgment, strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent computer skills including related recruiting applications
- Ability to manage expectations of all stakeholders and anticipate business needs
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 4 years and a Master’s degree; or a PhD with 2 years' experience; or equivalent experience. Typical range is 4-7 years.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques.
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media recruiting
- Understanding of employment policies and procedures
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced level of organizing and prioritizing ability
- Superior understanding of pay ranges, job levels and benefits
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!
If you require any accommodation assistance throughout the recruitment and selection process, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 888 506 0711 and ask for Human Resources. Let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we would be happy to assist you.