Would you like to be a part of the organization where high
energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a
collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!! This position is a remote work from home opportunity. All equipment will be provided (must have high speed internet). Can be based in the US or Canada.
Aptean is a leading
global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software
solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront
of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate
more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North
America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our
customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North
Aptean is focused on
providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our
products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS
and Hybrid delivery models.
deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our
customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical
market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win
Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee
community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Customer Solutions
Analyst provides software and system support for customers. Researches and resolves problems and issues,
in conjunction with Software environments.
Requires interface with other team members and customers.
Knowledge: Developing professional expertise, applies
company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Complexity: Works on problems of moderate scope where
analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine
appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Supervision: Normally receives general instructions on
routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
Principal Duties and
- Provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in
a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend
improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident
resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Determine when issues need to be escalated.
- Set severity levels with customers.
- May be assigned escalated tickets.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction
and all steps taken to resolve incidents.
- Develop expertise within product area.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that
encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross
training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly
and effectively as possible.
- Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer
training as needed.
- Create KB articles and documents using the Knowledge
Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both
internally and with the customer base.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to
customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that
customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for
- Ensure that all internal and external customer
interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of
service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Ensure professional telephone manner at all times.
4. Additional Duties
- May be required to assist with incident assignment duties.
- Participate in team projects.
- Participates in system and release testing and QA as
- Manage assigned Projects effectively (workload
- Recommend improvements in Support policies and
- Create software and document enhancement requests.
- May be required to participate in billable engagements.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Accounting.
Typically requires 2 - 3
years of help desk or related experience. Focus on software solutions,
Ideal candidates will
have an understanding of and/or municipal government exposure
Skills and Abilities
understanding of relational database concepts and architecture.
time management and organizational skills.
verbal and written communication skills.
analytical problem solving and decision making skills.
to work efficiently and independently and do whatever it takes to get the job
to handle difficult or sensitive situations with diplomacy and tact.
record in providing outstanding customer service.
to travel up to 5% of the time.
Location This position is a remote work from home opportunity. All equipment will be provided (must have high speed internet). Can be based in the US or Canada.
If you are determined to give your best
every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of
people, then apply online today!
If you require any
accommodation assistance throughout the recruitment and selection process,
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 888 506 0711 and ask for Human
Resources. Let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
and we would be happy to assist you.