At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Octo Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Acquisition Specalist to join our growing team supporting a DOD program.
The idea candidate will possess strong Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) experience and Army acquisition expertise to support the CRRD Program Management Office. The candidate will support a PMO function with a focus on acquisition support.
Candidate’s responsibilities include:
· Preparing Performance Based Statements of Work for System Integrator (SI)contract
· Conducting market research
· Preparing and reviewing acquisition packages
· Conducting cost/price analysis on vendor proposals
· Building Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCEs) to support acquisition packages
· Building acquisition instructions (Section L) and evaluation criteria (Section M)
· Developing processes and tools to support source selection/evaluation process