At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Do you want to lead the IA effort that will be responsible for shaping the Navy’s cloud strategy and migrating legacy workloads? Are you knowledgeable about cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, etc.) and Federal IA constraints (FedRAMP, NIST 800-53)?
Octo is seeking an Information Assurance Analyst to join our growing team!
The Information Assurance Analyst will be responsible for leading all aspects of the IA process as the team migrates legacy on premise applications to one or more cloud service providers. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in DOD hosting environments and FedRAMP compliant systems.
· Manage all aspects of IA lifecycle for cloud migration
· Be the subject matter expert to provide critical input into the migration roadmap
· Provide thought leadership to Federal working group on IA best practices and policy updates
· Review/manage all necessary documentation meet compliance
· Work to automate compliance with tools like Fugue, XACTA