At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Do you want to lead the cybersecurity effort that will be responsible for shaping the Navy’s cloud strategy and migrating legacy workloads? Are you knowledgeable about cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, etc.), Federal IA constraints (FedRAMP, NIST 800-53), and automated security tools?
Octo is seeking a Cybersecurity Analyst to join our growing team!
The Cybersecurity Analyst will be responsible for leading all aspects of the security process as the team migrates legacy on premise applications to one or more cloud service providers. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in DOD hosting environments and FedRAMP compliant systems.
· Subject matter expert on all things cybersecurity related for the team; especially as they relate to cloud security in public and private clouds
· Provide thought leadership to the customer on cybersecurity matter and help influence/direct security policies
· Review current system security and defining target security strategy that meets or exceeds Navy compliance standards.
· Implement and monitor all security controls defined by the IA team.
· Implement automated security monitoring tools (Fugue, Splunk, or similar)