At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Do you want to lead a team that will be responsible for shaping the Navy’s cloud strategy and migrating legacy workloads? Can you balance customer requirements and constraints while working directly with technical staff? Are you knowledgeable about cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, etc.), Federal IA constraints (FedRAMP, NIST 800-53), and Agile software development?
Octo is seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team!
This position is for someone who can be a leader in digital transformation. The ideal candidate will have a technical migrate the Federal government off data centers and into the cloud. You will want to modernize application making them more secure, more performant, and more feature rich.
Responsibilities broadly include:
· Providing technical direction and surveilling the technical team’s performance.
· Working with Cloud and Security SME to develop comprehensive cloud strategy and then implement the digital transformation
· Responsible for supporting program management reviews, weekly status reporting, and logistics support (e.g. meeting coordination, deliverable reviews, etc.).
· Ensures project objectives are achieved and maintains strong relationship with the customer
· Collaborate with Octo CTO office on all things cloud related.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Project Management with demonstrated experience in cloud and web technologies.
5+ years of Project Management or Team Lead experience
5+ years of experience with projects of similar size, scope and complexity
Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against financial & resource constraints
Experience with cloud enterprise solutions with working knowledge of cloud architectures
Strong presentation and communication skills. Will be working directly with customers on site.