At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Are you a Business Analyst with other skills like UI/UX design, SEO, social growth analytics, or other modern web technologies? Do you want to help Federal IT migrate from legacy infrastructure to cloud environments? We are looking for Business Analyst to join our team to support the Navy on a critical project.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing business analysis and requirements development expertise for a Federal client.
· Leads the requirements efforts by assessing the business needs, defining goals and objectives, and decomposing requirements to successive levels of detail
· Responsible for business and functional reviews including stakeholder interviews, developing use cases, and documenting requirements.
· Applies requirements management best practices to facilitate, elicit, and analyze business and system requirements, create conceptual business models
· Consults with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review tasks and deliverables, ensuring conformance with project task schedules
· Facilitates requirements elicitation sessions with all levels of personnel, including senior executives
· Reviews submitted requirements artifacts and provides detailed analyses in a timely manner