Our team is what makes Octo great. At Octo you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Octo offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government. Voted one of the region’s best places to work multiple times, Octo is an employer of choice!
Octo Consulting Group is seeking a mid-level Systems Analyst that possesses a strong blend of DoD/Army software development, requirements analysis/management, and testing experience to support the ARMY CRRD Program Management Office. The candidate will support a PMO function with a focus on requirements management, system testing/verification, and quality assurance.
Candidate’s responsibilities include:
· Author SE/technical documentation in support of acquisition milestone decisions
· Provide testing expertise and support and ensure testing best practices for the program to include developmental test, integration test, capacity/performance test, cybersecurity test, user acceptance test, and operational test working with Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC)
· Perform all aspects of system verification, including all phases of the testing process. Support test planning, test design, test procedures, test scripts, test execution, and test evaluation.
· Develop and execute the test plan in an operational environment
· Provide support for independent verification and validation test steps and participate in the test readiness review
· Collaborate with the Developer and coordinate the development, tracking, resolution, and reporting of test defects per test environments
· Conduct or participate in formal and informal reviews at predetermined points throughout the development life cycle
· Analyze, manage requirements and maintain requirements status through coordination with the System Integrator/Developer organization
· Write requirements, use cases, business rules
· Perform configuration management tasks and run change management control boards (CCB)
· Maintain and ensure full traceability of requirements, testing, and release management
· Review Developer’s technical plans and artifacts such as Systems Engineering Plan, Test and Evaluation Management Plan, DoDAF artifacts, Systems Design Document, system architecture diagrams, etc.