Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Software Developer to join our growing team.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
Working within the Army PEO-EIS newly formed Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Team, the Cyber Software Tools SME will be a critical team member for the rapidly growing DCO PdM.
Responsibilities broadly include:
· Plan and conduct engineering projects concerned with research, design, and development of new or modification and improvement of existing equipment's and systems applicable to PM mission.
· Apply the theories, principles, standards and information systems security methods and a working knowledge of the related engineering disciplines to evaluate system requirements, determine hardware and software design detail and performance characteristics necessary to meet operational requirements.
· Recommend new designs and techniques leading to cost-effective system enhancement.
· Analyze specific system requirements and design modifications or deviations in hardware or software subsystems to ensure fulfillment of user related needs and will adequately resist established and projected threat environments.
Responsibilities specifically include:
· Author software requirements/specifications for user interfaces
· Provide UX support
· Work with LAMP, PHP MySQL, Apache
· Work with Linux
· Work with OpenStack