Octo Consulting Group is seeking a Senior Business Process Reengineering Analyst to join our growing team. The position requires a clear understanding and deep experience of Requirements and program management to provide effective program management and operational support to a major Defense Department Medical IT program as they deliver capabilities that provide the full spectrum of information management services for an enterprise system-of-systems that improves communications, medical situational awareness and Electronic Health Records. This system provides fielding and training of a comprehensive medical electronic health record for the entire Department of Defense (DoD). A (semi-) ruggedized system-of-systems containing medical software packages provided by the PEO Defense Healthcare Management System (DHMS), MC4 PMO provides the tools needed to digitally record and transfer critical medical data from the point of injury to medical treatment facilities around the world. The Senior Business Process Reengineering Analyst will be required to collaborate regularly with the government customer in support of the mission.
Primary job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
· Produce reports, presentations and monitor development of policies and procedures for program level management.
· Draft and disseminate of PMO internal and external correspondence and other program documentation
· Perform annual and ad hoc workplace climate surveys, analyze results and present to senior management
· Preparation of meeting minutes as requested
· Preparation of award nominations for the MC4 Program and its personnel to include researching, writing, editing, and vetting through senior management
· Lead/facilitate cross-functional (business, technical and operational) team discussions.
· Provide technical/project briefings as required and presentation support for senior leadership.
· Deliver both oral and written communication to the highest levels of senior leadership.
· Establish systems specifications and objectives, based on requirements and cost effectiveness, and provider recommendations to government personnel.
· Collaborate with others in systems development and design, including software programming and medical logistics to include fielding and training.
· Collaborate with Integrated Project Team members, government and other contractors to ensure that project contractual, cost and schedule requirements are met.
· As required provide "what if" analysis and potential courses of actions due to program changes or external influence showing impact to critical path.
· Analyze process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
· Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operation time, and form of desired results. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirements specifications.
· Provide consultation on complex project issues and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist while considering the business implications of the system to the current and future operational environment.