Take your career to the next level with Octo!
Octo Consulting is searching for a dynamic ETL Developer to join our growing team and support a Navy Business Intelligence Program.
What does Octo do?
At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. Our clients are federal agencies that are making a difference in the world.
- Assist in creating and maintaining data warehouse schemas and ETL processes.
- Coordinates the data administration technical function for both data warehouse development and maintenance.
- Assist IT Architects, Analysts, Data Scientists, UI/UX designers, functional practitioners, and clients/stakeholders to gather data requirements
- Assist in facilitating change control, problem management, and communication among data architects, programmers, analysts, and engineers.
- Assist in establishing processes to ensure a consistent, well managed, and well-integrated data warehouse infrastructure.
- Analyzes and identifies data and metadata requirements.
- Defines user requirements and database design specifications.
- Assist in the design, implementation, and supports data warehousing requirements.
- Implements business rules via stored procedures, middleware, or other technologies.
- Provides product support and maintenance of the data warehouse.
- Performs data warehouse design and construction.
- Prepares/implements data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse.