· Experience and expertise in software development approaches, including Waterfall and Agile
· Experience and expertise in requirements development, elicitation, and documentation
· Experience and expertise facilitating large groups of Government stakeholders in requirements elicitation sessions
Tools (experience in these tools is preferred but not required)
· Rational RequisitePro, the Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) suite including Rational Requirements Composer (RRC), Rational Team Concert (RTC), Rational Publishing Engine (RPE), Justinmind and System Architect (as requested).
Education and Experience
· Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a similar discipline preferred
· U.S. Citizenship and must be able to obtain a security clearance (background check)
About Octo Consulting Group, Inc.
At Octo, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer’s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Octo is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only
We are unable to sponsor H1B applicants for this role
Per clearance requirements, this position requires US citizenship
Relocation will not be offered
Octo Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Octo Consulting Group’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
Selected applicants will be subject to a background investigation.
Individual’s primary workstation is located in an office area
The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
For more information please visit: