- Extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products.
- Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the 6 / Communications regarding the migration of sites when necessary.
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Assist users in setting up My Sites.
Management responsibilities include:
- The establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on critical information as required.
- Establishing and enforcing governance rules.
- Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team.
- Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Ability to design SharePoint Portal pages with existing style guides
- Ability to fully follow all corporate guidelines, practices and procedures (including processes related to SharePoint change management).
- Great verbal/written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to consistently achieve the timely delivery of software products, data and reports
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to learn on the job and take the initiative to ensure current and future individual and team success.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years SharePoint experience with consulting and training.
- Certification in Web, SharePoint or Solutions Development
- DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (Comptia Sec+ or equiv, enrolled in CE)
- TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree