Analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front end script and markup language.
- CSDs will also apply DoD data standards to all software applications and database data elements, ensuring logical data models are fully attributed and normalized and develops in Visual Basic .Net, C# and the SSOM object model. CSDs will test code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation of testing results.
- Serve as the primary SharePoint SME and analyst responsible for the overall function and design of the MARSOC HQ SharePoint environment; while having a thorough understanding of the Microsoft SharePoint solution stack and enterprise application integration
- Deep knowledge of all out-of-the-box SharePoint features & configurations, and have experience with assisting business groups to organize their SharePoint site content.
- Understanding of the importance of SharePoint Governance.
- Very knowledgeable about the various SharePoint features from end-user, power user, Site Owner and Site Collection Administrator’s perspectives; experienced in documenting roles and RESPONSIBILITIES and training
- Experience working in or willing to learn Microsoft CRM Dynamics in conjunction with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Possess a working knowledge of design infographics, data visualization, brainstorm and conceptualize program objectives into polished visual communication concepts
- Convert paper forms to web SharePoint or InfoPath forms with approval process workflows built in SharePoint Designer 2010
- Ability to design SharePoint Portal pages with existing style guides
- Ability to fully follow all corporate guidelines, practices and procedures (including processes related to SharePoint change management).
- Great verbal/written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to consistently achieve the timely delivery of software products, data and reports
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to learn on the job and take the initiative to ensure current and future individual and team success.
Education and Work Experience:
5-6 years SharePoint client side experience with consulting and training.
- Adobe skills, preferably Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe Pro
- Certification in Web, SharePoint or Solutions Development
- DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (Comptia Sec+ or equiv, enrolled in CE)
- TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree