- Provide expert analytical advice to the Government on matters relating to people, process and technology. This includes analyzing, assessing, and providing recommendations for improving or simplifying command-wide and/or SOF Enterprise KM and business processes.
- Communicate orally and in writing with groups or individuals, using multiple digital media and transmission means, to collect and convey information.
- Identify process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using process improvement methodologies such as Agile, Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Business Process Re-engineering.
- Apply analytical methods and techniques to assess the information exchange requirements for the organization using knowledge of strategic documents as well as SOF Enterprise operations.
- Document business process solutions using industry standard flowcharting and documentation conventions in the form of service requests, requirements and specification documents, business process modeling and/or Microsoft Visio.
- Provide technical documentation for each process that includes the policy and/or procedure underpinnings necessary for the Government to publish official documents that dictate processes, procedures, and security requirements associated with each development effort.
- Provide user documentation for each new process delivered. Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Develop and implement quantitative and qualitative methods for measuring the impact of process improvement and KM initiatives.
- Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interface with stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of end-user reporting solutions.
-Creates and modifies SharePoint workflows, search scopes and InfoPath forms. Must have extensive experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 functions, capabilities and user interface. Must have experience as a Site Collection Administrator including the management of permissions, the creation of sites, content types, site columns, lookups and templates.
- Ability to fully follow all corporate guidelines, practices and procedures (including processes related to SharePoint change management).
- Great verbal/written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to consistently achieve the timely delivery of software products, data and reports
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to learn on the job and take the initiative to ensure current and future individual and team success.
Education and Work Experience:
6-7 years of Business Process Analysis Experience.
- DOD 8570 IAT 2 compliance (Comptia Sec+ or equiv, enrolled in CE)
- TOP SECRET/SCI Clearance
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree