Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are hiring for a full time Senior Marketing Manager to support our marketing department.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for being a brand steward of FCI. The Senior Marketing Manager is a critical part of the FCI Marketing team acting as a brand strategist, business analyst, innovation manager and cross-functional team leader.
This exempt position reports to the Director of Operational Affairs and reports into the Central Business Office in Glenview, Illinois.
The Senior Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Evaluates the effectiveness of current marketing programs and contributing to process improvement.
- Manages marketing media, such as: posting press releases, media articles and videos, patient education seminars, to insure inclusion on website.
- Gathers information for Hospitals and Community-based Organizations and events regarding Women’s Health Fairs, Newsletters, Web Chats, etc. for possible advertising and or PR Possibilities.
- Secures specs and advertising opportunity information (i.e., American Fertility Association (AFA), RESOLVE, INCIID,IAAC, etc.)
- Posts and maintains FCI physician directory information.
- Participates in the development of annual and special marketing plans based on market research and consultation with appropriate senior management. Selects tactics and media, as well as utilizes in-house and outsourced resources as appropriate to best meet the identified goals, objectives and metrics for success.
- Coordinates and implements internal and external communications activities including marketing, public relations, social media and internal communications that support the mission, values, strategic goals and services of Fertility Centers of Illinois.
- Is the primary point of contact for Marketing and Communications for FCI.
- Works in partnership with Integramed, regional leadership and service line directors to understand local marketing needs and business plans and how they correlate to FCI goals.
- Assists in the creation, planning and support of programs designed to drive physician visits, procedural volume and the utilization of facilities and services.
- Marketing Research/Measurement. Assists with special market research projects for assigned facilities/services. Evaluates marketing reports, operational outcomes and measures to develop ROI or campaign summary reports of major marketing initiatives.
- Internal Communications. Develops and produces internal communication vehicles such as authorized newsletters designed to inform associates, volunteers, and physicians about programs/services offered.
- Upon request, writes articles, letters and reports for senior leadership, as requested.
- Assists with change communications tactics and messaging; works in collaboration with Director of Operations for team projects and annual planning.
- Public Relations: Supports the coordination of release of news and information to the electronic and print media including media relations and new media activities such as social networking and video to obtain favorable coverage and engagement.
- Ability to work well in a very fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism, composure and an individualized, compassionate approach to patient care.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining effective working relationships with physicians, employees, patients, public and external agencies.
- Ability to demonstrate: Critical thinking, exceptional time management, effective written and verbal communication, negotiation, motivation, conflict management and personnel development.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of applicable marketing communications experience with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field.
- Knowledge of health care administrative practices.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques with consumer, physician and other referral sources.
- Solid understanding of the Chicagoland market and regional health care landscape.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Have a strong desire to work as part of a team and demonstrate ability to elevate and develop others by training, coaching, and mentoring team members.
- Previous experience working with media and providing crisis communication support.
- Outstanding critical thinking, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments.
- Prior budgeting experience required.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.