Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is hiring for a full time Accounts Payable Coordinator based out of our central business office in Glenview, IL.
The Accounts Payable Coordinator position will perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance of the Accounts Payable transactions. Duties include data entry, setting up new vendors, processing and mailing checks, sorting and matching invoices and check requests, and other special projects as required. This is a non-exempt position that is eligible for overtime and is paid on an hourly basis.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to the following:
- Process high volume of vendor invoices into Intacct daily after verifying that the transactions comply with the Company’s financial policies and procedures include: matching packing slips, coding and all other necessary supporting documents.
- Print invoice and batch sheet to obtain all necessary approval signatures from management.
- Assist in gathering data to help implement paperless PO project
- Scans processed invoice into Intacct – invoices left from previous employee.
- Analyze, research and resolve daily A/P differences between invoices, data recorded, and processes that arise by working with appropriate vendor contacts and internal team members.
- Research vendors’ monthly statement discrepancies in regards to any outstanding invoices and credit for verification of unpaid, lost or billed invoices.
- Perform daily filing, payment matching, check distribution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all vendors.
- Supports Office Managers with questions in regards to vendors, office supplies, invoices, expenses and payables.
- Communicate with AP manager from IntegraMed to resolve all Avidpay payment issues, vendor setups as well as provided copies of invoices for audit purposes.
- Work with the Donor Program Manager on entering all Donor related invoices, ensuring all Donor payments are received and entered in a timely manner and Mail/FedEx donor checks as requested.
- Provides direct support to Sr. Financial Analyst.
- Contribute to a cooperative team environment in which cross functions are assumed as necessary in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all information and ensures proper handling and communication of sensitive information meets FCI’s policy.
- Supports Accounts Receivables as requested with ongoing duties, such as complete bank wire transfers, open and process all mail payments from Self Pay patients, as well as, Insurance Companies; process credit card payments, enter totals into QuickBooks worksheet, process donor payments from IVF coordinators and research receipts and answer general questions.
- Maintains proper inventory all office supplies, equipment requisitions and maintenance for CBO office to ensure maximum productivity with minimum interruptions to workflow.
- Works closely with IT to resolve any printer and/or toner issues with copiers.
- Approves all supply orders from the clinics Office Managers.
- Attends vendor meetings to discuss contracts and/or issues.
- Manages keys to all of the Company’s offices, clinics and suites.
- Performs daily close balanced days when needed.
- Processes and Prints Paper Claims, Electronic Claims and Patient Statements when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor, Directors and Executive Directors.
- Education/Experience – High school diploma and/or Associate’s degree and a minimum of two or more years’ related experience.
- Language Skills – Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and tracking budget expenses. Great attention to detail.
- Mathematical Skills – Ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Reasoning Ability – Ability to solve patient accounting problems based on the application of established policies and procedures.Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, and/or tabular form.
The Fertility Centers of Illinois can offer you the following benefits:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.