Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
We are seeking a part-time Endocrine Lab Tech Floater to cover our River North and Glenview Clinic as needed.
Travel time will be compensated for per our Travel Policy.
This position works 24 hours per week (8 hours per day).
This non-exempt, hourly position serves patients by providing precise and accurate laboratory results for the purpose of infertility assessment and management. Responsible for performing laboratoy services in accordance with the Laboratory Operation Manual.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform phlebotomy functions as needed including the preparation for both in-house testing and tests sent to outside laboratories.
- Perform hormone assays and report and record results
- Perform routine sperm preps and routine semen analyses
- Perform various office functions including photocopying, filing and retrieving patient charts, logging in laboratory tests results and assuring the appropriate physician reviews and signs off results
- Adhere to all policies and procedures communicated to endocrine laboratory staff
- Attend meetings as assigned
- Follow all state regulations regarding professional license
Confidential and Sensitive Information
- Maintain patient confidence and protects operations by keeping all patient information confidential
Scope of Financial Responsibility
- Direct all patient financial issues to the patient accounts department
- Participate in cost containment by appropriate use of supplies
- Ensure that all tests performed are billed
- Ensure that all lab specimens be sent to appropriate processing site
- Associates degree in Laboratory Science
- Current M.T. license without limitations
- Must meet CLIA ''88 requirements of education and experience for Level 1 Endocrine Lab Technologist
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of laboratory experience required
- Must have ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to access, input and retrieve information from a computer
- Knowledge of office procedure and office machines (computers, fax, copier)
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment
- Ability to communicate accurately and concisely
- Ability to remain calm under stress
- Excellent interpersonal skills
The Fertility Centers of Illinois can offer you the following benefits:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives!
- Competitive salary.
- Medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield), dental, life, 401K with company match, STD, LTD, life insurance and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy and six (6) paid holidays.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year!
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
- Free Flu Shots.
- Employee assistance program.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.