Be a part of a team dedicated to helping people build families!
Fertility Centers of Illinois is one of the nation’s leading infertility treatment practices, providing advanced reproductive endocrinology services in the Chicagoland area for more than 30 years.
At Fertility Centers of Illinois/IntegraMed Fertility, we believe that every person, every couple, deserves compassionate care during the fertility treatment process. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing our patients every possible opportunity for successful family-building.
Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients.
Together, we make families happen!
- More than 65,000 patients cared for since 1997
- Eleven (11) nationally and internationally recognized, fellowship-trained physicians
- Over 30,000 babies born!
- More In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) procedures than any other practice in the Midwest-more than 25,000 since 1997
- State-of-art facilities offering a less costly alternative than hospitals
- The only infertility practice in the Midwest providing professional counseling from in-house, licensed, clinical psychologists and behavioral health specialists
- One of the nation’s first fertility practices to integrate holistic/mind-body approaches to complement medical treatment
What if each day you could….
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Fulfill the dreams of parenthood for a couple or individual
- Work in a team environment that has a common goal
- See challenges as opportunities to excel and grow as an individual while contributing to an important mission
You can do this here at Fertility Centers of Illinois!
The Staff Accountant is a full time, exempt position reporting out of our Glenview Central Billing Office (CBO) at 3703 West Lake Ave., Glenview, Illinois 60026.
This is a "hands on" role in which the Staff Accountant must be able to execute the duties described below, work collaboratively with internal staff (e.g., Director of Finance, Billing Managers, Collections Team, Executive Director, Leadership Team, etc.).
They assist with monthly closings, account analysis, store profitability reporting, and support senior accountants, and/or manager in carrying out the broad responsibilities of the accounting department.
The Staff Accountant reports to the Director of Finance and requires someone who is highly organized, has excellent project management skills, strong financial acumen, eloquent communication skills (both written and verbal), and previous similar experience, preferably in health care.
- Performs and reviews various balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations on a monthly basis.Helps to prepare physician financial statements and is involved in physician payroll.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of financial profitability reports.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of quarterly compliance and annual audit requests.
- Supports the timely and accurate completion of internal financial statements.
- Provides support to administrators and directors requesting financial information and analysis.
- Investigates departmental budget variances and reports monthly on significant trends.
- Assists with the mid-year and year-end financial statement audits, preparing reports and schedules as requested.
- Actively participates as a member of the accounting team to ensure accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives each year.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong critical thinking skills including the proven ability to take independent action
- Ability to handle varied and multiple assignments with excellent judgment, precision and diplomacy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a high attention to detail
The Fertility Centers of Illinois offers:
- An amazing opportunity for you to make a transformative difference in people’s lives.
- Medical, dental, life, 401K with Company match, and vision coverage for full time employees.
- A very generous PTO policy.
- Tuition reimbursement ($1,000.00) for full time employees after one year.
- Free Annual Wellness Screenings for all employees.
- Flexible Spending Account.
For additional information on FCI, please visit our website at www.FCIonline.com.
Fertility Centers of Illinois participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S through the U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S Department of Social Security (SSA).
All offers of employment with Fertility Centers of Illinois/Integramed are contingent upon the background check, drug screen and reference check process.