Contract Staff will work with NxThera Urology Consultants to ensure that trainee physicians have their first 10 Rezūm cases supported with appropriate verbal technical assistance. As well as ensuring the clinic staff can competently setup and take down the Rezūm System, and troubleshoot during cases. NxThera Urology Consultants will train physicians and be responsible for support on their first Rezūm case day. ConsignMed Clinical Specialist will be responsible for support on subsequent Rezūm case days. During these days the ConsignMed staff may be asked to perform the following services:
Services performed by ConsignMed Contract Staff
· Nursing staff inservices on Rezūm System setup and troubleshooting
· Provide “refresher” training to physicians on Rezūm system, pre-treatment planning and procedure
· Provide verbal technical assistance to trainee physicians during their initial training cases.
· Provide support to clinic staff & physicians to ensure Rezūm training case days run smoothly
· Administration: documentation of cases and other relevant communications for NxThera