"Making a difference: It's what I do."
Come join a great team of healthcare professionals. Harmony believes in making a difference in the lives of those we come into contact with, every single day. We are on of the largest pediatric private duty nursing companies in the state. Our pediatric nurses work with medically fragile children in their homes or at school, one on one. We staff shifts varying from as little as 4 hours up to as many as 12 hours. We pride ourselves on meeting the needs of our patients while working with our nurses' schedules. We offer competitive pay and a great benefit package. We are looking for motivated, patient and dedicated nurses who are interested in learning the dynamics of pediatric home care to join our team. Pediatric experience is preferred but not required. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities include providing medically fragile pediatirc patient treatments, following the plan of care, and working collaboratively with the members of the team and family to provide long term stable care outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work under the supervision of a Pediatric RN Case Manager.
- Provide direct patient care as defined by the state Nurse Practice Act and provide services in accordance with agency policies.
- Assist the RN Case Manager in carrying out the plan of care, including the assessment of needs; formulation and review of patient care plans.
- Recognize and use opportunities to teach/counsel health concepts to the patient and family regarding medication, treatment regiments and self care techniques/activities.
- Complete and submit necessary documentation (clinical, progress notes, skilled nursing needs form, task and medication records) in accordance with Harmony Policy and applicable requlations.
- Evaluate outcomes of care and inform the physician and other staff of changes in the client's needs.
- Maintian patient confidentiality.
- Demonstrate effective time maangement and organizational skills.
- Communicates the mission, ethics and goals of Harmony Home Health and Hospice.
- Responsible to look for ways to improve patient care.
Harmony Home Health and Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.