Minimum five years experience in Engineering / Preventative Maintenance, with at least two years as a supervisor in a hotel, catering venue, or apartment complex is required.
* Experience and knowledge of painting, window cleaning is required.
* Knowledge and ability to use measuring devices such as tape measures, squares, and levels is required.
* Extensive knowledge of carpentry, cabinet making, plumbing, sheetrocking, plastering and electrical is required.
* Ability to maintain a neat, organized and safe working environment is required.
* Ability to oversee a staff of 5 in the completion of projects is required.
* Prior experience with the training of staff is preferred.
* Excellent attention to detail skills are required.
* Ability to communicate effectively with associates, management, clients and vendors if necessary is required.
* Ability to multi-task and delegate assignments is required.
*Ability to deal with internal and external customers, some who may require extreme levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy to diffuse anger, gather information and resolve problems, is required.
*Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays, is required.
*Ability to lift, bend, push and pull equipment, with or without reasonable accommodation, is required.