This position is responsible for supervising and coordinating all activities of employees in an assigned manufacturing process, coordinating the safety programs, and for ensuring a safe and efficient work environment by communicating and enforcing Company established quality, production, safety, and human resource policies.
• Supervises the production process while managing staff, equipment and materials to achieve the highest production and quality levels.
• Maintains quality control standards to maximize company profitability and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for coordinating the safety program for the Spectrum facility.
• Conducts individual meetings and leads crew meetings to communicate pertinent information to employees.
• Completes administrative paperwork and reporting related to production reports, scheduling, personnel actions, payroll and safety.
• Responsible for supporting and enforcing company policies and procedures.
• Ensures company safety program and safety standards are being followed.