Partner Sales Director
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Participate with senior management to establish and execute strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth within Channels and Alliances
- ·oversee the Channel Partner Business Development Sales team be responsible to drive growth of the Channel partner business within the Sales teams combined territories.
- Show high performance and initiative to drive
- Develop unique value propositions and business partnerships.
- Apply solution and consultative sales skills to manage account cycles with new and existing channel partners.
- Leverage prospecting skills to identify, qualify and close new partner business. Must also be able to adapt and apply these skills in assisting partners in their prospecting activities
- Develop Alliances with Consulting Firms, OEMs for selling Skillsoft products & solutions
- Focus on top-line revenue growth through existing partner account expansion and new partner acquisition
- Interact and influence senior leaders and partners to ensure partner success and satisfaction
Skills & Qualifications:
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact
- Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise
- Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met
- 8-10+ years of experience working with channel partners to extend business through indirect channels and resellers
- Proven track record of increasing the coverage and growing the business through collaboration with Partners
- Proven experience in developing and successfully executing regional business development plans addressing new partner acquisition and existing partner growth
- Creativity and proficiency in supporting the team’s success in sales cycles, including prospecting activity, qualifying opportunities, elevating to executive decision makers, negotiating and closing deals, generating repeat business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with corporate management
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven ability to manage discretionary expenses and operate in a fast growth environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.