Role – Talent Acquisition Partner
Mode of employment – Contract to Hire
Location - Hyderabad
SumTotal, a Skillsoft company is currently seeking an ambitious, go getter, aggressive yet suave Career Consultant for a Talent Acquisition Partner (Recruiter) position.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Make over 50-60 calls a day and have interesting conversations with candidates
• Ability to have meaningful conversations with candidates with flamboyance and aggression of Sales, and a consultative approach of Customer Success
• Ability to understand different roles within an organization and support different business units
• Source and attract high quality candidates for assigned positions
• Conduct full life cycle recruitment including posting jobs, screening candidates and scheduling/conducting interviews
• Build/maintain outstanding relationships with HR & Business Leaders
• Actively source candidates for multiple open positions simultaneously
• Act as a career coach/consultant to the candidates and help build best associate-manager relationships
• Maintain pipeline of potential talent for future talent acquisition needs by understanding candidate-business needs
• Develop relationships within industry networks to source candidates for available opportunities
• Maintain a working knowledge of employment law related to talent acquisition
• Support/coordinate assigned Talent Acquisition projects and assignments
• Education: Masters/Bachelor's Degree in appropriate discipline – MBA HR.
• Minimum 5-10 years of experience performing full cycle recruiting within a corporate / shared service setting
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing and executing sourcing strategies using multiple tools
• Experience conducting candidate screenings and interviews
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
• Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS); Posting open requisitions, tracking candidate activity and maintaining compliance with required data fields.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!