· Ability to review content against the specified standards and guidelines resulting in generating valid edits
· Ability to collect and document evidence of product performance as part of the review process against the product specifications
· Ability to communicate clearly in emails with CDP
· Proficient in using Skillsoft - Content tools
· To ensure weekly, monthly, quarterly targets are met and to highlight any risks to Team Lead
· To ensure all standards are met with regards to the version control mechanisms in place
· Prepare edit logs and reports of reviews that indicate error types created by development team.
· Identify recurring issues in the content produced by the project teams and recommend corrective and preventive measures.
• Experience in a similar role or in the role of Quality Analyst would be preferrred
• Quality Assurance experience will be an advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience of working in mass content production, elearning, dead-line oriented environment will be an advantage
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law