Solution Architect (Pre-Sales, Remote)
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and presentations that illustrate SumTotal’s ability to enhance customer and prospects business operations
- Respond to prospect or customer concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise responses positioning the benefits of the SumTotal solutions
- Present SumTotal’s technical architecture and hosting capabilities as it relates to the customer’s and prospect’s environment and technical requirements.
- Engaging with prospects and customers from a product demonstration and technical perspective supporting the SumTotal sales force.
- Assist in response generation to RFI/RFPs identify and create answers that provide value and benefits to our prospects.
- Set appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with SumTotal’s sales and marketing events.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 0-3 yrs experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a Pre-sales or Solutions Consultant role in the software industry / experience in talent/workforce/learning management a plus
- Understanding of Web based applications and the following backend databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Experience with image editing and creation tools.
- Excellent written, listening and presentations skills.
- Self-Starter, disciplined and self-motivated
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.