Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 32 languages. Our team is recognized for innovative digital learning and talent management solutions.
Skillsoft is currently seeking a talented Compliance Solution Specialist to join our Compliance Solutions team. Skillsoft’s Compliance business continues to grow by double digits. This role is to help to continue with this growth. A Compliance Solution Specialist will develop, grow and CLOSE an ongoing sales pipeline. The pipeline is driven by new customers to Skillsoft along with selling into our 5000 plus customers. The Compliance Solution Specialist will either work remotely from a home office or form one of our regional offices to manage all aspects of the sales cycles within an assigned region. This role will report directly to a Compliance Solutions Regional Vice President of Sales, North America and will have direct interaction with Product Marketing, Sales and Sales Support personnel, and Customer Service personnel.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and expansion of our Compliance solutions line footprint within our existing account base.
- Sell our vast Compliance solution line directly to corporate accounts.
- Own responsibility to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Win by representing a solution line with key competitive differentiators.
- Influence customers and prospects at the senior leadership level.
- Establish strategic plans and objectives to drive desired business growth.
- Partner with related sales, marketing and support resources in the successful advancement of critical opportunities and market penetration.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years successful sales experience ideally legal compliance and safety training solutions
- Experience in the learning or human capital, human capital technology space is a plus
- Ability to exceed sales targets, a keen understanding of the steps involved in a sales cycle and ability to leverage each stage to advance the sale
- Ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth
- Skilled at demonstrating software and speaking the language of Compliance solution buyers
- Experience with Sales Force CRM a plus
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, be aggressive, competitive, and demonstrate a positive, winning attitude
- Negotiate effectively based on value and time to close
- Ability to understand complex client requirements and to clearly articulate the company’s offerings to develop solutions to meet those requirements
- Willingness to travel (30% plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.