The Growth Edition (formerly Maestro) Technical
Support Manager is a critical support resource for SumTotal System’s global
customer base of large enterprise organizations. The post holder is
responsible for managing a team of Technical Support Engineer’s to provide
world class service and post-sales support to a wide-range of customers.
• Work in the Des Moines Office.
• Develop a knowledge of the Growth Edition product.
• Set clear objectives in addition to existing Support KPIs. Evaluate progress and instil a high
performance culture with focus on team work, service excellence and accountability
for resolving customer issues.
• Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team using
technology to improve efficiency as appropriate.
• Manage the team and
individual performance against Support KPIs; average resolution times and
update compliance to ensure positive customer outcomes.
· Manage ongoing technical
and skills development within the team.
• Encourage open communication and collaboration
between team members, suggesting and championing ideas that help the team work
more effectively together.
• Cascade business objectives and targets to the team.
• Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are
• Remain aware of new product developments and tactical direction to the
business on customer service and support challenges.
• Collaborate effectively with the internal stakeholders including sales, product
management, engineering, services and other functions.
· Identify key customers within the installed based and partner with
them to ensure shared success.
Skills & Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Industrial
Engineering, or other technology-related degrees.
• 10+ years of work experience in Software/IT related field.
• 5+ years of experience leading a technical support team.
• Experience developing change initiatives within a
• Experience building process improvements and knowledge transfer amongst the
· Experience managing
SumTotal Systems is an