Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Contribute to the development of the product vision and collaborate with management and product managers to build a comprehensive product strategy
- Work with the Skillsoft content team and clients to identify, engage and foster relationships with content provides for the purpose of developing turn-key content aggregation solutions including the development of a content marketplace
- Actively manage and maintain the product roadmap and backlog
- Research, document and drive changes to the platform including new features, minor enhancements, and defects
- Lead an agile team in the development of integration services to ingest, manage and deliver a variety of learning content through our Pecipio platform.
- Responsible for the design, development, launch, feedback, and iteration of the Percipio tools, APIs and services used by administrators, curators and developers to enable learning in their organizations.
- Participate in an Agile process with Engineering and QA to manage the backlog of work, refine requirements, estimate work effort and plan day-to-day product development activities
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers to build a UX strategy, develop feature-level designs, and usability testing.
- Conduct market research and analysis of competitive landscape
- Contribute to and review product release notes, user manuals and training material
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement a go-to-market plan
- Support product release activities including release planning, product training, demonstrations, and customer presentations
- Provide on-going product support to direct sales and channel sales organizations helping them to understand product positioning and key benefits
Skills & Qualifications:
- 8+ years of Product Management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software-specific Product Management or Business Analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Domain expertise in learning content management, system integration, web-based learning, Skillsoft target markets, and/or Training business desired
- Ability to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Strong organization skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience with web analytics
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence or other Agile software development tools is desired
- Technical background and/or strong understanding of modern software development practices is desired
- Experience working with a virtual team is desired
- Minimum of 2 years of digital content publishing experience and/or learning delivery
- Technical experience and a strong understanding of modern system integration and software development practices is desired
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) and/or Learning Management Systems (LMS) desired
- BA/BS (minimum) in business, IT or related discipline
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.