Title: Senior Product Manager - Percipio
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
Are you an aspiring Senior Product Owner looking for an opportunity to work in an innovative and fun environment? Then consider joining our Product Management team here at Skillsoft Our industry leading SaaS learning platforms let our 6000+ customers improve organizational performance by improving the performance of people.
Reporting to the VP of Product management, the Senior Product owner will be responsible for research, document, manage and drive the product roadmap for the award winning - Percipio
- Actively manage and maintain the product roadmap and backlog
- Research, document and drive all changes to products including new features, minor enhancements, and defects
- Participate in an Agile process with Engineering and QA to manage the backlog of work, refine requirements, estimate work effort and plan day-to-day product development activities
- Collaborate with User Experience Designers to build a UX strategy, develop feature-level designs, and usability testing.
- Contribute to and review product release notes, user manuals and training material
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement a go-to-market plan
- Support product release activities including release planning, product training, demonstrations, and customer presentations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in software development in which 3 plus of years in product management or product marketing role
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with Learning Management System solutions is beneficial
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Influential, and enthusiastic communicator.
- Adaptable, embraces change.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.