Skillsoft is currently seeking dynamic, ambitious and professional Sales Development Manager to help us with new account acquisition within a defined territory. The Sales Development Manager will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Development Manager will lead a team of a sales development representatives to engage and qualify inbound leads, while also establishing an ongoing outbound lead development cadence of prioritizing target account buying points, and contacting them through a coordinated outreach of email, phone and social media
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Inspire, lead and coach a dynamic fast paced sales team of 5-6 employees
- Formulate and execute on quarterly sales plans
- Coach and provide feedback to sales consultants in the areas of sales/personal development, direction and focus
- Conduct quarterly progress review sessions with each representative
- Manage productivity, funnel of opportunities and quality to ensure teams meet established goals and standards
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of these
- Assist in managing programs to achieve target goals for team and individual representatives
- Work with Fortune 500-5000 accounts
- Identify opportunities with potential customer accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with new buying accounts
- 1-3 years of sales management experience.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred