"• Balance long-term strategic direction with client success and market growth to drive application roadmaps and strategy."
"• Oversee application development activities and responsible for new development and/or maintenance of software products, features, components and tools."
"• Lead/Drive/Guide team of 20+ people."
"• Direct technology, architecture, project and functional management efforts during software development lifecycle."
"• Collaborate and partner with other peer development organizations, product management, quality assurance, business unit clients, and end users to produce innovative solutions and drive company's strategic goals."
"• Drive staffing management including hiring exceptional candidates, career planning, mentoring, and performance management."
"• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related field "
"• 12+ years of experience managing technology/platform strategy and software engineering."
"• Experience operating and scaling high-volume, multi-browser, multi-tier integrated complex enterprise applications built with heterogeneous technologies."
"• Strong Technical understanding of developing mobile solutions with hybrid/native technologies. Ionic/Cordova/Angular/MVC would be required."
* Experience with ASP.NET, CSS, HTML5, Jquery, .Net technologies, SQL Server are required.
* Overlooked and managed deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android and Windows Phone
* Good understanding about performance of applications and how to design and tune with such considerations
* Ability and experience to interact and drive product discussions with business owner group, customer facing groups or customers directly
* Excellent problem solving/Debugging skills
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
"• Excellent communication skills"
"• Experience with agile methodologies."
"• Experience with SaaS, hosted and on-premise software."
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law