Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Skillsoft is currently seeking a Salesforce.com Developer. The successful candidate will work closely with other development team members, QA engineers, as well as members of other Skillsoft departments to develop, maintain, and deploy Salesforce.com features, enhancements, and applications in support of various internal business departments including Sales, Marketing, and Support. The candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills to work with business users and managers to determine requirements and apply business process and knowledge to enhancement requests.
- Develop technical designs, conduct unit tests, and deploy custom code in coordination and collaboration with the Salesforce System Administrators, as required
- Work with Business Applications Team and business users to interpret the business requirements and define the scope of development efforts
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchanges, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and other related systems
- Assist Project Managers by identifying required tasks, timelines, dependencies, critical path items, resource requirements, etc. to complete a project
- Effectively communicate task and project status and escalate to management as necessary
- Proactively manage assigned issues and risks and develop remediation plans
- Provide timely status reports and keep accurate project time data
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field or equivalent work experience
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means