Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction with Skillsoft.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and holistic customer satisfaction.
- Drive customer interaction across the business to ensure adoption of products, positive NPS (net promoter scores).
- Manage projects and on-going support issues, reference-ability, strategic and quarterly business planning.
- Team with Customer Sales Directors to ensure high dollar over dollar renewal rates during both expire and auto renewal anniversaries.
- Enable success throughout the customer lifecycle and ensure best practices and methodologies that will drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Plan and drive ongoing account strategy working with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Develop up-sell opportunities.
Required Skills & Qualifications: