The VP, Global Pre-Sales is responsible for leading our global pre-sales teams (60+ resources) that supports the Skillsoft content, platform and application engineering businesses.
VP, Global Pre-Sales is responsible of optimizing pre-sales support to grow revenue across Skillsoft’s multiple business units.
VP, Global Pre-Sales will lead a team of regional and global pre-sales managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performance: Responsible for ensuring pre-sales team is structured for both proactive and reactive support to meet sales targets
- Alignment: Align pre-sales team closely with sales leadership to meet evolving business needs
- Leadership: Mange resources, performance, hiring and mentoring to build a world class pre-sales team
- Leadership: Mentor and nurture pre-sales leaders
- Growth: Support execution of sales plays to ensure achievement of sales revenue targets
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 10+ years pre-sales leadership experience managing national & global teams to support multiple product solutions
- 3+ years pre-sales experience leading a team of managers with a proven track record of supporting $1m+ deals
- Demonstrable experience with analyzing data to optimize pre-sales and sales performance.Must have advance skills with data, databases, predictive modelling and business intelligence.
- BS in CS or EE with MS preferred. (MBA optional but preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of HCM and Learning & Development Market
- Demonstrated track record of continuous professional soft & technical skills development education
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)