Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Contribute to the success of a Global Human Resources team while developing and learning new skills to progress your career.
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Manage a wide range of data processing requirements including HR employee changes for US and international locations such as new hire, pay changes, name/address changes and benefit enrollments within the HRIS system and coinciding vendor systems.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to Global HR Teams concerning change management and coordination of data entry within the HRIS system including running basic queries and reports to meet the needs of HR, Management and staff of all levels.
- Process and reconcile the bi-weekly and semi-monthly payroll interfaces.
- Create PS user profiles, job codes and departments within HRIS system.
- Manage projects and assignments such as verifications of employment and Charitable Contributions Program.
- Create and maintain company org charts.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience working with HRIS in both data entry and report writing capacity.
- Ability to run basic PeopleSoft queries with accuracy and quick turnaround.
- Strong attention to detail, process adherence and follow through.
- Strong problem solving, communication and analytical skills
- Well-organized and able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently, be a knowledgeable subject matter resource and a team player
- Able to exercise good judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results and company plans and objectives.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.