Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Own pricing support for assigned Regional Sales Teams.
- Manage the contract request process including review to ensure compliance with finance and pricing guidelines, obtaining approvals, capturing all details to ensure the contract is written accurately and within the finance and revenue guidelines.
- Develop pricing recommendations through data analysis.
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment focused on providing exceptional customer service.
- Deliver detailed pricing and discount metrics to sales leadership on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Proactively review and map strategy for quarterly account renewals with sales leadership.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience performing pricing & internal customer service related activities.
- Experience supporting high-level sales and operations executives.
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred.
- Proficient Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project and time management skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours as necessary.
- Possesses a positive “can do” attitude.
- Customer Focused – personally demonstrated internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.