Job Description: Lead Generation Consultant
Position Overview/ Job Summary
Following the Challenger Sale methodology, Lead Generators need to have strong communication skills combined with a positive attitude. Lead Generators focus on finding new business opportunities and uncovering leads in a B2B environment.
· Work within your territory to make 50+ dials and email per day
· Market the company through emails an phone calls, LinkedIn, Salesforce, etc. in an attempt to generate leads and uncover business opportunities.
· Conduct research to identify potential prospects and work with multiple sales team members to cultivate prospect lists
· Harvest incoming leads, drive initial contact, and identify potential opportunities using BANT criteria
· Demonstrate technical and application knowledge to provide prompt, accurate answers and successfully qualify the leads
· Collect and provide constructive feedback to cross functional co-workers to drive continuous improvement of process
· Meet and exceed monthly lead conversion/qualification and sales quotas
· Develop an understanding of competitive products
· Follow up with the sales directors, providing a list of new contacts or give a heads-up about a specific customer request.
· Lead generation is a numbers game that you’ve got to play.
. 8-10 Years of Experience
· Prior experience in Lead Generation by making 50+ phone calls + emails and scheduling 2-3 appointments daily
· Deep understanding of the Challenger Sale’s methodology, outbound prospecting, target account management, call coaching, email writing, and usage of social media in prospecting and securing appointments
· Mastered the art of the cold open, have developed skills for overcoming objections, and have a healthy approach to handling rejection
· Ability to have matured conversation with Senior Leadership in prospective customers
· Should be able to understand technology products and speak about them confidently
· Position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organization and time management
· Master of elevator pitch and consultative thought process
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively under deadline pressure
· Ability to effectively solve problems
· Creative and able to adapt quickly to change
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate:
· Experience with Salesforce or any similar CRM software
· An MBA degree from a reputed institution is a plus
· Prior experience in the learning and HCM industry is a plus