Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning. We train more professionals than any other company in the world. We are trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and talent management solutions.
At Skillsoft, we are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2200 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Will you be next to join our team?
- Deliver product marketing initiatives including go-to-market, product content ideation, creation and execution, field enablement, and on-going marketing support for Skillsoft learning content solutions
- Manage cross-functional market launches.
- Develop strong product positioning and prospect-facing content to support brand awareness initiatives to help achieve revenue targets.
- Drive product messaging and multi-media collateral for Skillsoft learning content solutions, primarily focusing on IT Skills and Productivity & Collaboration Tools portfolios.
- Lead on-going product marketing programs including user groups, customer newsletters, and our annual user conference and industry events.
- Articulate in a compelling fashion the vision and value of product lines.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5 years’ experience in marketing demand generation and/or product marketing.
- Experience in developing marketing programs and plans to achieve sales targets through net new customer acquisition, customer retention, and cross-sell/expansion activities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in enterprise software or eLearning a plus.
- Familiarity/Certification with Pragmatic Marketing a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Adept at working in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Acute attention to detail, organized and deadline oriented.
- Comfortable working collaboratively on a global team.
- Self-starter with ability to make independent decisions.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communicator.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.