The Implementation Associate will be responsible for assisting with the contract request process, and implementation of TMS products and services at K12 and Higher Education institutions.
Manages contracts and modifications within Salesforce queues. They are also responsible for oversight of the appropriate school setup in the Cortland application.
Makes decisions, approves requests and recommendations on all contracts and applicable implementations, according to agreed guidelines and policies.
Participates in the sales process as called upon to provide guidance on contract requests, implementation procedures, and other specific areas of knowledge.
This position will require attention to detail and problem-solving abilities. Effective, organized and professional communication to internal and external customers is essential.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
• Works with schools/end-users, sales, operations, client service, risk management, legal, and/or external vendors to deliver and manage the contract process for desired products or services.
• Communicates pertinent information to management.
• Works with schools and others stakeholders in the Implementation Department to identify the needs and outline solutions for thoughtful and organized implementations, including but not limited to:
- Payment Plans
- Payment Portals
- Refund & Disbursement Management
- Real Time Integration
- Billing and Payment Processing
- TMS Campus Advantage
• Works directly with school customers during design and deployment of business solutions.
• Directs the implementation process to maximize end-user satisfaction.
• Advocate the features and highlights of TMS products to ensure sales and service departments are aware of capabilities.
• Completes school profile database maintenance including:
? -Cortland applications
• Works Salesforce queues to appropriate Service Level Agreements.
-Track items worked on for reporting purposes
• Participates in cross-functional teams to explore new product roll outs and current system enhancements to achieve business objectives.