Marketing Operations Coordinator
Job Type: Regular
Location: Hyderabad India
As a key member of the Marketing Operations team, the Marketing Operations Coordinator is responsible for setup, quality assurance (QA), execution, and maintenance of online demand generation programs using Marketo. This position works closely with members of the Corporate Marketing and Marketing Operations teams and reports directly to the Marketing Operations Manager.
· Build, test, and execute marketing campaigns via Marketo, including creation of emails, landing pages, forms and reports
· Provide administrative assistance with Marketo optimization projects
· Develop Saleforce.com campaigns to track campaign success
· Continuously improve quality and currency of database through list cleansing, appending and segmentation
· Perform other ad hoc duties as needed
Knowledge and Skills
· Customer Focused – personally demonstrated that both external and internal customers are a high priority by identifying, and responding to their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
· Initiative – Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them by looking for a new and productive ways to make an impact.
· Innovative Thinking – Embraces and champions new ideas and encourages others to do likewise.
· Building Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates commitment, loyalty and appreciation for the organization. Conveys a high-level of concern for all employees, while helping to ensure that both their needs and those of the organization are met.
· 1-2 years of experience in B2B demand generation, online marketing, or similar role
· Knowledge of marketing automation tools and processes. Marketo and Salesforce.com are preferred.
· Strong working knowledge of digital marketing best practices
· Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
· HTML experience a plus
· Ability to work collaboratively and with a global marketing team