Manage a portfolio of clients ensuring customer retention and high satisfaction with Skillsoft Systems. This is done by managing customer interaction across the business to ensure adoption of products, positive NPS (net promoter scores), focus on project and on-going support issues, reference-ability, strategic and quarterly business planning, and working with the Customer Sales Directors to ensure high dollar over dollar renewal rates during both expire and auto renewal anniversaries.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Accountable for enabling success throughout the customer lifecycle and ensuring best practices and methodologies that will drive renewal and growth outcomes for designated customer accounts as assigned by the RVP, Customer Success.
• Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and holistic customer satisfaction. Establish relationships with stakeholders and mobilizers across the customer organization, enlist, and manage internal Skillsoft resources to support the customer.
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
• Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
• Responsible for planning and driving ongoing account strategy - Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators, and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Conduct quarterly customer reviews with inclusion of the VAT (virtual account team) to discuss overall account health, including benchmarking, adoption trends and best practices.
• Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities, coordinating with the appropriate Customer Sales Director
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
• Program manage account escalations.
• Manage outbound communication to clients (e-mail and phone).
• Collaborate with sales team to provide seamless customer interaction.
• Work closely with finance and legal teams to ensure all customer contracts are accurate and reflected accurately in Skillsoft Systems.
• Provide the face of Skillsoft Systems to your customer(s).
• Verify contracts, review terms and conditions.
Skills & Requirements:
• Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level a plus.
• You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
• Must be motivated, goal oriented and able to work independently.
• Ability to organize, prioritize complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
• Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professional manner throughout.
• Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms.
• Proficient in Office software, 2+ years experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience.
• 3+ years of experience
• A minimum of two years of experience in customer success, renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role
• Requires strong oral and written communication skills (with two years of experience working with external clients).
• Possess high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Requires the ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide.