Skillsoft is the global leader in eLearning – we train more professionals than any other company in the world, over 400 million learners and currently support more than 6000 customers, including half of the Fortune 500.
We have recently released our next generation SaaS platform solution – Percipio, the industry’s first immersive eLearning platform. This is the realization of our vision that brings together technology and product to build the most beautiful product possible. You will be working with us to extend our vision and enhance and improve our product. See what team members had to say about this journey – Percipio Journey
Are you a software engineer with education, training, or experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML)? Join the team at Skillsoft in Boston, MA or Nashua, NH.
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer with formal education and experience in AI/ML to join the team. The successful candidate will work with multiple teams across the globe who are embracing agile development. Working with other architects and developers, you will help select and apply AI / ML (Neural Net) technology. You will help design, implement, and enhance:
• Search and type-ahead/auto-suggest
• Document Classifications and content curation
• Adaptive Assessments, Intelligent Notifications and analytics
• Agile/Scrum, Pair Programming, code reviews, test-driven development (TDD)
• Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD)
• Education and training in AI / ML (Neural Nets – CNN, DNN, RNN)
• Understanding of statistical modeling, analytics and trend analysis
• Desire to learn and apply new and emerging AI / ML techniques
• Capable of leading POCs to create innovative solutions
• Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses
• Passionate, curious, open to new ideas with ability to pick up new technologies
• Collaborate with Product Owners, other front and back-end developers, DevOps, and QA
• Experience in Big Data Platforms and Data Analytics
• Good communication and analytical skills
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
Education and Certifications
BS Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law