SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Company, is the only HR software provider to deliver Talent Expansion™ solutions that help organizations discover, develop and unleash the hidden potential within their workforce and entire business ecosystem.
SumTotal goes beyond traditional talent management and HCM applications, offering contextual and pervasive HR solutions that actually help improve employee performance in real time.
Role & Responsibilities:
• This engineer will work on developing new features for the SumTotal ELM product.
• Understand the business requirements, translate the same into design, develop code to meet the design following coding standards without causing regressions to the other areas of the product.
• He / she will prepare unit test cases and deliver code that is of high quality.
• Fix any defects that are reported during the testing phases, including performance defects and regression defects.
• Will collaborate with other teams and participate in calls, as needed.