• Ability to work creative and flexible schedules, including evenings and Saturdays during peak outbound calling periods
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in a moderate to high volume inbound call center or outbound customer service/sales experience
• Ability to work with clients and coworkers in a professional and tactful manner
• Basic knowledge and efficiency with keyboard and computer. Working knowledge of Windows programs
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written), and prioritization skills
• Must be receptive to coaching in order to maximize performance
• Positive customer service attitude
• Ability to learn quickly and apply product knowledge to assist customers
• Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and three-five years’ previous related experience and/or training.
Outbound experience or product sales experience preferred
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Proficient in Windows, experience and basic calculator skills
EQUIPMENT USED/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Equipment used: headset, phone, calculator and PC. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The noise level is usually moderate