SUMMARY JOB DESCRIPTION
SumTotal Systems provides business performance improving products, services and solutions that help customers increase revenues, decrease expenses and reduce operational cycle time. We provide an integrated suite of business performance management applications that help customers deliver, manage and measure learning to solve specific business problems.
We are seeking a Solution Architect whose responsibilities will be focused on supporting the SumTotal sales force from a product and technical perspective. Up to 50% travel required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and deliver custom demonstrations and presentations that illustrate SumTotal’s ability to enhance customer and prospects business operations
• Respond to prospect or customer concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise responses positioning the benefits of the SumTotal solutions
• Present SumTotal’s technical architecture and hosting capabilities as it relates to the customer’s and prospect’s environment and technical requirements.
• Assist in response generation to RFI/RFPs identify and create answers that provide value and benefits to our prospects.
• Set appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assist with SumTotal’s sales and marketing events.
• Exercise own discretion and judgment with customers.
• Perform other duties as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
• Advanced degree required, which can be substituted with Bachelor’s and 2-4+ years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in the talent/workforce management industries a huge plus
• Experience with the following databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
• Strong hands-on knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures.
• Experience with image editing and creation tools.
• Excellent written, listening and presentations skills.
• Self-discipline and motivation
SumTotal Systems is an EOE and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law