Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business, and/or Industrial Relations or equivalent is required. PHR certification is a plus. Also requires a minimum of 3-5 years of solid HR generalist experience in a fast paced union or non-union manufacturing environment is required.
• Proven self directed, influence and facilitator skills are required.
• Strong foundational knowledge on HR subjects such as benefits, compensation, performance management, employment compliance knowledge, succession planning, employee retention, recruiting, team building, and employee relations is desired.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills/methods.
• Have a demonstrated ability to organize and execute assigned projects.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and meeting all agreed deadlines.
• Strong sense of urgency in meeting customer needs.
• Working knowledge of Family Medical Leave Act, EEOC, ADA, AAP, and other related federal, state, and local labor laws is required.
• Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint software.
Our employees are critical to our overall success. We are dedicated to investing in the future of our employees to maintain long-term relationships for lasting commitments. We offer a comprehensive package of compensation and benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at competitive levels.